onsdag, augusti 20, 2008

By Malin Nilsson

Silly Swedish Girl - http://www.myspace.com/molinmalin

 

I just needed you to know

That you’ll always, have a part

Of this silly Swedish girl’s heart

And that I-I-I still cry

Sometimes at night, when I realize

How pathetic I am

Who misses you and what we never really had

 

So it’s okay if you laugh at me

I guess that is what I deserve

For not understanding the stupidity

Of the situation

And it’s okay if you reject me

After all who wouldn’t in your place

Well, I’m sorry for troubling

Your beautiful mind

 

I just needed to let you know

That somehow you never really left this

Silly Swedish girl’s mind

And that everything still reminds me of you

I mean, how pathetic isn’t that?

That I miss the illusion of what we could’ve had

 

So it’s okay…

 

Oh, I, just needed you to know

I never planned for this to happen

But it did, and I obviously failed

To get over you completely

 

So, it’s okay…